Career guidance work of the Department of chemistry is carried out according to the plan drawn up for the 2017-2018 academic year. On the basis of the agreement, work continues with the schools of the city of Uralsk № 19, 34, 38, 39 and the schools of Akzhaiksky, zelenovsky, Burlinsky, Kaztalovsky, Taskalinsky, Chingirlau districts.
On the basis of the plan of the Department of chemistry carried out the following works:
- the plan of work of professional orientation of the Department of chemistry, which consists of 14 points;
- the work plan of the branch of the Department of chemistry, which consists of 5 points;
- approved the list of responsible teachers of the Department in city and district schools;
- written contract with the city and district secondary schools;
- work is underway to prepare students for research activities;
- organized excursions for students in the classrooms of the faculty and the chemical laboratory;
- special courses are organized in order to prepare for research activities;
- conducted career guidance for students in urban and regional schools.
In September, approved a list of teachers of the Department responsible for professional orientation in the specialty "chemistry". For example, in urban schools № 19, 34, 38, 39 responsible was appointed Aseeva G. J., Kubareva, R. N., Lisanova I. V.
In November Kubasheva R. N. was organized a group tour for students of school №20 in classrooms and laboratories of the faculty of natural geography held a consultation on the specialties of the Department, asked questions about the work of the Department. Was attended by 22 students (of them chose our school, 7 students Desmogblog A. N., Maidanova,A. D., Serikov A. I., etc.).
21 November 2017, programata was conducted by lecturer of the Department I. V. Misanovic in the school № 6 in Uralsk. The meeting was attended by 22 students, of them intend to enter the wksu-6 people, chose natural and technical Sciences as the direction of higher education-2, specialized subjects chemistry + biology-7 people (Protocol № 1).
January 10, 2018g was organized a meeting with students of school № 20 Uralsk. Career guidance was conducted by the lecturer Utepkalieva G. I. the meeting was attended by 17 students. According to the results of the survey intend to enter the wksu - 7 people, chose natural Sciences and education – 2, specialized subjects chemistry+biology – 6 people (Protocol № 2).
15 Jan 2018 lecturer at the Department of chemistry Misanovic I. V. was organized a meeting with pupils of 11 classes school № 17 Uralsk. The meeting held a conversation and a survey on the choice of specialties in the field of natural Sciences and education. Was attended by 20 students of the results of the survey intend to enroll at wksu - 2 persons, selected science and education – 4, specialized subjects chemistry+biology – 8 (minutes No. 3).
February 21, 2017 lecturer Misanovic I. V. and 2-year student Erzhanova N. organized a meeting with pupils of school-Lyceum named after A. Moldagulova No. 38. The meeting was attended by 24 students, including the results of the survey intend to enroll at wksu – 8 people. Field of education chose 1 person, engineering – 2, advanced placement chemistry+biology – 3, chemistry+physics – 2.
Also March 15, 2018 was carried out programata with pupils of school-gymnasium named after A. Taimanov No. 34 (Lisanova I. V.). The meeting was attended by 47 students, who discussed the choice of specialties, according to the classifier, and specialized subjects. Also conducted a survey, the results of which 8 students have the intention to enter the wksu. Among the present students 6 people chose the specialty of education, 1-natural Sciences, 2-technical specialties. Among the core subjects chosen chemistry + biology-7, chemistry + physics-2.
March 30, 2018 at the University organized an event "open Day", after which the faculty, already at the Department of chemistry organized a meeting with students of final classes. At this meeting, a presentation was presented, which detailed information about the specialties of the Department, its work and many other issues. Took an active part, not only teachers of the Department, but also students of 1, 3 courses. Also, interesting experiments in chemistry were demonstrated, quizzes were held. The meeting was attended by 4 students, including two from the district schools (Burlin R/n), two of the city schools (№ 7, 17). After the meeting, an excursion to the chemical laboratory was organized.
April 19, 2018g held a meeting with students of school № 19. This meeting was attended by 19 people (carried out seifulina, kurmasheva, N. S. N.). Among the students specialized subjects chemistry + biology pass-2 people, chemistry + physics-3. Among them, 5 people choose the specialty of the natural direction.
April 20, 2018 at the request SOSH imeni S. Zhaksygunova Taskala district p. Dragged was organized a meeting with students grades 9-11. At this meeting, they discussed the choice of specialized subjects, specialties, classifier of specialties and much more. Students were also interested in the work of the Department, the specifics of teaching and employment of graduates. The issues of additional grants and admission to the courses were also discussed.
According to the schedule of the Department of pre-University education organized a visit to the schools of zelenovsk district with the purpose of motivating students, claimed lecturer in chemistry, master Lisanova I. V.
According to the plan of career guidance the following has been done:
- organized trip to regional schools for the purpose of motivating students and advocacy work;
- organized a meeting with students of district schools, in order to Orient to the choice of specialties of the Department;
- organized and held meetings with students of urban secondary schools (fixed school № 19,34,38);
- participation in the organization of the University day "open doors", in order to familiarize with the specialties of the University, including the specialties of the Department;
- special courses are organized in order to prepare for research activities (report of the branch of the Department);
- organized excursions for students in the classrooms of the faculty and the chemical laboratory
- work on the preparation of students for research activities (report branch of the Department).