Mendalieva Dina Kenzhebekovna
General teaching experience 44 years
INFORMATION ON PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
INFORMATION ABOUT PARTICIPATION OF
IN SEMINARS, CONFERENCES, COMPETITIONS
- The second Congress of Russian analysts. 23-27 September 2013., Moscow.
PUBLICATIONS IN KAZAKH PUBLICATIONS
- Mendalieva D. K., Kunasheva Z. H., Stikova G. J., Yakupova D. B. To the problem of oil sludge disposal // Republican scientific journal "Technology of production metals and secondary materials." - 2012. - №1 (21). - P. 146 - 149.
- Mendalieva D. K., Kunasheva Z. H., Yakupova D. B. some possible ways of utilization of oil sludge / Materials of the 2nd international Kazakh-Russian conference on chemistry and chemical technology Karaganda. - 2012. - P. 281 - 283.
- Kunasheva Z. H., Mendalieva D. K., B. S. Seifullin. Display electrodes of d-elements for use in embodiments of the potentiometric method of analysis // the Bulletin of KazNU. Series chemical. - №2 (66), 2012. – p. 158 - 163.
- Mendalieva D. K. development of competences of future teachers-chemists through teaching elective courses / Materials of the I Congress of teachers of chemistry and biology of the Republic of Kazakhstan.- Astana.-2012.- P. 55-57.
- Mendaliyeva D. K., Yakupova D. B., Kunasheva Z. H. Physical and chemical characteristics of oil-based drilling sludge // "Chemical journal of Kazakhstan". Almaty. - 2013.
- Mendalieva D. K., Kunasheva Z. H., Yakupova D. B., J. A. Saralaeva determination of the chemical composition and properties of oil sludge tank-type deposits in the Western Kazakhstan region // "Chemical journal of Kazakhstan". Almaty. - 2013.
- Mendalieva D. K., Kunasheva Z. H., Yakupova D. B., Pyatina, I. V., Differential thermal analysis reservoir oil sludge to determine its optimal method of processing // Vestnik KazNU, Almaty. - 2013. (accepted)
- Mendaliyeva D. K., Kunasheva Z. Kh.,Yakupova J. B. Development of the structure of road-construction materials with the use of drilling cuttings // Eurasian Chemico-Technological Journal Quarterly Journal of the International Higher Education Academy of Sciences. Almaty. - 2013.
PUBLICATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
- Mendalieva D. K. Imashev J. V., Seifullina B. S. the Use of tungsten electrode for potentiometric determination of halides / materials of the VIII all-Russian conference on electrochemical methods of analysis "EMA 2012".- Ufa-Abzakovo, 2012. - p. 59 - 60.
- Mendalieva D. K., Bazarova D. Zh. Electrode functions of molybdenum electrode in solutions of salts of heavy metals / Proceedings of the VIII all-Russian conference on electrochemical methods of analysis "EMA-2012".- Ufa-Abzakovo, 2012. - p. 67.
- Seyfullina B. S., Kunasheva Zh., Mendalieva D. K. Metal tungsten and molybdenum as indicator electrodes in potentiometry / Proceedings of the IX scientific conference "Analytics of the far East". - Krasnoyarsk, 2012. – p.257.
- Mendalieva D. K., Sarieva L. S., Yakupova D. B. Environmental education and education of students of chemical specialties / Materials 4-th international. scientific and practical Internet conference "Problems and prospects of science development at the beginning of the third Millennium in the CIS countries", September 29-October 1, 2012-Ukraine.-2012.
- D. K. Mendalieva, J. S. Sultanov Independent work as a factor of formation of functional literacy of future teachers of chemistry / Materials of the 4th Intern. scientific and practical Internet conference "Problems and prospects of science development at the beginning of the third Millennium in the CIS countries", September 29-October 1, 2012-Ukraine.-2012.
- D. K. Mendalieva, Z. Kh. Kunashеva. Electro-analytical Characteristics of Display Electrodes from Molybdenum and Tungsten for Potentiometric Determinations. - Modern Science: Problems and Perspectives, volume 4. - International Center for Education & Tecnology, USA. - 2013. - P. 473 - 475.
- Mendalieva D. K., Kunasheva Z. H., Utepkalieva G. I. Electroanalytical and thermodynamic characteristics of titanium electrode in solutions of different composition. - Abstracts of the second Congress of analysts of Russia. - Moscow, 2013. - P. 236.
- Mendalieva D. K., Kunasheva Z. H., Utepkalieva G. I. Electroanalytical characteristics of molybdenum the first electrode. - Abstracts of the second Congress of analysts of Russia. - Moscow, 2013. - P. 268.
- Raymond Gogan, D. K. Mendalieva, R. I. Kuz'mina, Z. Kh. Kunasheva. Chemical and technological futures of drilling mud slime utilization // X International conference on Chemical Reactors CHEMREACTOR-Luxembourg, December 3-7, 2012.- p.277-278
- Dina K. Mendaliyeva, Raisa I. Kuzmina, Zaripa Kh.Kunasheva and Ilya P. Shirokov. Influence of a Filler from Drilling Mud Cuts on the Physical and Chemical Properties of Bitumen Composite Materials / / From Knowledge to Wisdom Journal of Materials Science and Engineering (A & B)
(EDUCATIONAL, EDUCATIONAL-METHODICAL MANUALS, MONOGRAPHS)
- Periodic table and structure of matter. Almaty, 2003 Zh. Et al. Zhanabayeva A., S. T. Shalgimbaeva
- Periodi Jie and ZAT urility. Almaty, 2003 Zh. Et al. Zhanabayeva A., Ospanova M.
- Sapaly himely analisten sertanly workshop (Mektep ouseley facultative sabaina aralen). Almaty, 2003. 179 b. Et al. Oralbayeva K.B.
- Analytically himedan septer me gather inay. Almaty, 2003 Zh. 217 b.
- Heterogen Tepe-tedc and homely analysis. Almaty, 2003 Zh. 101 b.
- Potentiometry and potentiometric titration. Textbook. Uralsk, 2004. - 93 p. et Al. Kunasheva Z. H., Ermagambetov R. R.
- Potentiometry and potentiometric, title. Oku kuraly. Oral, 2004. - 65 b. Et al. Kunasheva Z. H., Ermagambetov R. R.
- Quality management system. Uralsk, 2008. - 252 p. co-Author. Grafkin V. N. et al.
- Mendalieva D. K., Stikova G. J., Sultanova Z. S. the structure of the atom and chemical bonding. Textbook. RIC wksu them. M. Utemisova, 2013. - 98 p.
- Mendalieva D. K., Stikova G. J., Sultanova Z. sh. Atom urility and homely Baylanys. Oku kuraly. RIC wksu them. M. Utemisova, 2013. - 105 b.
LEADERSHIP AND PARTICIPATION IN FUNDED SCIENTIFIC-
- Research of electrochemical reactions on d-elements (titanium, molybdenum, tungsten), development of indicator electrodes on their basis and their use in ecological and analytical control.
- Development of chemical and technological bases of processing and determination of options for further use of oil sludge fields of West Kazakhstan region.
- Development of methodology for the use and processing of oil-based" carbonate " drilling mud.
THE LIST AUTHOR MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
The title of the presentation, profession, number of slides
LIST OF VIDEO LECTURES
Specialty, name of discipline