West Kazakhstan State University. M. Utemisova
Competency model graduate specialty
5В072100-Chemical technology of organic substances
1. Information sources of the competency model of the graduate specialty
- “Qualification reference book of managers, specialists and other employees”, approved by order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 273-P of November 22, 2002;
- “Typical qualification characteristics of the positions of pedagogical workers and persons equivalent to them”, approved by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 338 of July 13, 2009;
- The results of a survey of academic experts;
- results of a survey of employers.
The modern educational program within the specialty “5В072100-Chemical technology of organic substances” is based on the SES of RK 3.08.347-2006 and has been in operation since 2006.
2. The object of professional activity:
The objects of professional activity of the bachelor's specialty "5B072100 - Chemical technology of organic substances" are:
The objects of professional activity of graduates are enterprises for the production of organic substances, for the processing of oil, gas, coal and polymers, elastomers, paints and varnishes, powders of solid and liquid rocket fuels, for the preparation, extraction and transportation of hydrocarbons and their rational use, research and development design branch institutes, secondary technical educational institutions, defense enterprises, mining and mining industries.
Graduates in the specialty "5В072100 - Chemical Technology of Organic Substances" can perform the following types of professional activity: organizational and technological, production and management, design, service and operational, research and development, installation and commissioning, educational and pedagogical, etc.
3. Qualification characteristics:
history of the country and its place in the world community; the conditions for the formation of the personality and its freedom; modern scientific methods of knowledge of nature and various processes; fundamentals of economic theory and legal system of legislation of Kazakhstan; fundamentals of computer science; classification of programming languages; fundamentals of mathematics, laws of physics, chemistry, necessary for solving professional problems; the essence of the social significance of his profession, the main problems of the sciences that determine a specific area of his activity; bases of design of technological objects; physical and chemical bases of hydrodynamic, heat, mass exchange and reaction processes of chemical technology, including thermal, catalytic, methods of chemical and instrumental analysis of substances and their quality control, functions and principles of construction and the element base of automatic control systems are the main structural elements of the building and general layout enterprises; organizational and economic basis of enterprises; principles of construction of technological schemes for the production and processing of organic substances and the choice of technological equipment for oil producing, oil refining and petrochemical enterprises; principles of creating waste-free and environmentally friendly technologies;
3.2 be able to:
scientifically analyze socially significant problems and processes; use the methods of the humanities in various types of processes and social activities; organize your work on a scientific basis; acquire new knowledge using modern information \ educational technologies; to compose and use mathematical models, to compose regulatory and implementation documents; to conduct a conversation in a foreign language, read the literature on the specialty; set a goal and formulate tasks related to the implementation of professional functions; use the basic concepts, laws and models of mechanics, the reactivity of substances, control them with the use of automation tools, design technological lines for new enterprises, analyze the conditions and mode of operation of technological equipment.
A) social and ethical competencies:
- know the ethical and legal norms regulating the attitude of a person to a person, society, environment, be able to take them into account when developing environmental and social projects;
- to have a scientific understanding of a healthy life, to possess the skills and abilities of physical self-improvement;
- to speak Kazakh, Russian and one of the foreign languages in the areas of social, professional and scientific communication.
B) economic and organizational and managerial competence:
- to know the theory and essence of economic processes, the direction of development of a modern economy;
- be able to analyze the main economic processes and programs, predict various processes from the perspective of the economy.
C) professional competencies:
- know the basic teachings in the field of humanities and socio-economic sciences and be able to use the methods of these sciences for the organization of labor and social