Educational program - "5B011200-Chemistry"
The list of educational programs in the specialty "5B011200-Chemistry"
The list of educational programs within the specialty "5B011200-Chemistry" is established by the Council of the higher educational institution.
List of qualifications and positions
The graduate of the bachelor degree receives an academic degree "Bachelor of Education" in the specialty "5B011200-Chemistry." Graduates of the bachelor degree in the specialty "5B011200-Chemistry" may hold positions in accordance with the GK RK 01-99 Classification of Occupations, approved by order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 22 of October 16, 1999. (amended by №1, approved by the order of the Committee for Technical Regulation and Metrology of 13.12.2005 №473) and may hold the following positions:
chemistry teacher, laboratory assistant, engineer, junior researcher, administrative worker, head teacher, director, group leader, etc. in educational institutions and organizations of general secondary education, vocational education, secondary specialized education, out-of-school institutions and organizations of additional education and education. A graduate of the bachelor degree in specialty 5B011200-Chemistry may also acquire additional qualifications as a teacher of biology, physics or ecology (the list of additional specializations is determined by the university’s capabilities) by selecting the appropriate list of specialization disciplines from the component of choice that is offered individually by each university.
The qualification and position is determined in accordance with the “Qualification reference book of managers, specialists and other employees”, approved by order of the Minister of Labor and Social Protection of 22.11.2002, No. 273-P.
Qualification characteristic of the bachelor of specialty "5B011200-Chemistry"
A graduate who has received this qualification has the right to conduct training and education of students in the subjects of this specialty, contributing to the formation of a general culture of the individual and the development of professional educational programs using a variety of techniques and teaching methods that meet the national requirements of the educational standard.
The scope of professional activity.
The sphere of professional activity of bachelors of the specialty "5В011200-Chemistry" are: education, production, research institutions of a pedagogical profile, design, production, management and organizational and technological activities in industry organizations.
Objects of professional activity.
The objects of professional activity of graduates of bachelors of the specialty "5В011200-Chemistry" are high schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, etc., as well as research institutions and laboratories of specialized disciplines, state management organizations, etc.
Subjects of professional activity.
The subjects of professional activity of bachelors of the specialty "5B011200-Chemistry" are: chemistry in the educational process, science and production, the teaching and educational process in educational institutions and organizations of general secondary education, vocational education, secondary special education, as well as out-of-school institutions and organizations of additional education and training.
Types of professional activity.
Bachelors in the specialty "5B011200-Chemistry" can perform the following types of professional activity:
- educational (pedagogical), work as a teacher of chemistry, as well as related disciplines studied under the program of the block of disciplines of choice in various educational institutions (schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, etc.);
- research: carrying out scientific research on specialized disciplines in various scientific and research-and-production institutions (chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, etc.);
- project: implementation of general and specialized developments in design and engineering organizations (ecology, chemical production technology, etc.);
- production and management activities in government structures at various levels (departments of education, akimats, laboratories of chemical and biological sciences);
- organizational and technological activities in the production of chemical and biological and environmental profile (SES, production of processing of agricultural and mineral raw materials, etc.).
Functions of professional activity.
The professional activities of graduates of bachelors in the specialty "5B011200-Chemistry" include the following functions: pedagogical, educational, research, management, organizational and technological.
Typical tasks of professional activity.
The typical tasks of professional activity of graduates of bachelors in the specialty "5B011200-Chemistry" include:
- the ability to put into practice the knowledge gained in the field of professional and social and humanities disciplines;
- to carry out pedagogical, scientific, industrial and managerial